Streamlined land-use approvals and permit process.
Fast Track Status means:
- Qualified commercial and industrial projects can go to public hearing in as few as 60 days
- Grading and building plan checks can be reviewed in as few as 14 days
- A business-friendly EDA professional will foster projects through the development review process
- Pre-development meetings, initiated by your EDA representative, play a vital role in eliminating unexpected delays during the development review process
- Anheuser-Busch, Nestle Food Company, Millard Refrigerated Services, Meldisco Corporation, Spacemasters Corporation, Home Express, and Cutler-Hammer are just a few examples of greater success and profitability through the Riverside County EDA Fast Track Program
To qualify for Fast Track Program consideration, a project must meet one of the following criteria:
- Create a minimum of 40 permanent, full-time jobs
- Invest a total of at least $5 million in land, buildings and/or equipment
- Produce $12.5 million in taxable annual sales
For more information, contact Fast Track Representative at 1-(800) 984-1000.
Riverside County Permit Assistance Centers are a convenient one-stop shop for those seeking permits from the County. Planning, Environmental Health, Fire, Building and Safety, Transportation, Survey and the Cal EPA permit assistance programs serve you at one convenient location—the RIVERSIDE COUNTY PERMIT ASSISTANCE CENTERS.